Friday, April 20, 2007

Welcome to my Digital Journal

Here it is! Ta da! My first "blog". Although, I have to tell you, I think I will still call this a journal for two reasons. The first reason is because I still consider myself mildly technically handicapped. The idea of me being a "blogger" is a little too much for me right now. The second reason is that I expect that I'll be the only one who ever reads this... unless Chris checks it out every once in awhile to see if I'm talking about him ;)



A digital journal is perfect. It saves paper and I can neglect it and pick up where I left off because there's no fear of losing my computer or feeling guilty about filling in 1/3 of a diary and leaving the rest blank. Yep, I'm the kind of person that always wants to start a new journal when I start a new chapter in my life.

This new chapter in my life is unlike any I've ever experienced. For the first time in my life I feel like my eyes are open. My whole life is ahead of me. All I have to do is think about how I want my life to be and let it happen! Brilliant!

Let's start with this blog... I want it to be more than just a collection of random thoughts and ideas that I can look back on. I want it to be interesting, funny and informative so that perhaps... one day... people will vote my blog "COOLEST BLOG OF THE YEAR"! I want SpiderLove to become a household name (in homes other than my own). More on SpiderLove soon. I have to keep you wanting more (but I already know what's coming, so in a way, I have an unfair advantage over myself! hahaha)

Peace. k.

No comments: