Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Google Ads

I am hereby removing google ads from my blog. I don't know why I put them on anyway, I've never made a single penny from it. An add just popped up for fur stating that fur is "eco-friendly" & "natural". Why does anyone fall for this? Animals are bred in captivity, tortured, abused, and slaughtered. Then we have to skin them (or sometimes, the animals are skinned first. yep, skinned ALIVE), put a bunch of chemicals in the skin so that it doesn't decompose. We also put chemicals in to change the colour of the fur, or the skin. I'm not going to go into the process, because I want to spend my energy in other places, but it is an absolute oxy-moron (emphasis on the moron) to call fur "eco-friendly". Plus, there is absolutely nothing natural about skinning another animal, and walking around with it's dead carcass draped across your shoulders.

No comments: